MicroFab's expertise and highly capable laboratories are available to assist companies in developing their applications of ink-jet printing technology. We can:
- Assist in defining the requirements of the application;
- Assist in generating a plan to develop the materials, processes, and designs required for the application;
- Rapidly demonstrate the feasibility of the application in our laboratories, providing early data to a risk assessment;
- Design and fabricate the equipment required to implement the application, using MicroFab's currently available commercial equipment where possible, customizing it when necessary.
- MicroFab personnel will apply their experience in developing applications in electronics manufacturing, medical diagnostics, biomedical technology, photonic technology, display manufacturing, etc. to your application.
MicroFab's laboratories include seven high-capability jetting and printing systems, based on our jetlab® family of printing systems, that are used for MicroFab's and our customers' ink-jet based development efforts.
- Use the contact form to inquire about your specific application. Provide as much information as possible about your application. Some things to consider for inclusion in the description are:
- general description – include the application field (bio, genetics, displays, microelectronics, …);
- solution/material that needs to be dispensed and its viscosity;
- amount/flow rate of fluid to be dispensed;
- the droplet printing target and distribution of the droplets on the target.
Once the application development is complete, MicroFab's laboratory and personnel are available for production of parts using a customer's proprietary process. This can be useful: in bridging the gap between the development of a new process at MicroFab and a customer bringing that process in-house; for adding short-term capacity; or as outsourced intermittent production.
Go to Top