The JetDrive™ V drive electronics, built on the robust JetDrive™ III architecture, is designed to provide complex drive waveforms to MicroFab’s MJ microdispensing devices. It is computer controlled via USB communication and an external trigger is provided for real-time control during printing operations. An output to drive an LED strobe for drop observations is also provided, including a delay that is controlled either through the computer interface or a knob on the front panel. A Windows® based control program (JetServer™) is provided, along with the command set for customers who want to integrate control of the JetDrive™ V into their own software. An optional LabView® sample program is available. The JetDrive™ V comes in single output configuration for now. The multiple output configurations of JetDrive™ V will be available in near future. Till then the JetDrive™ III will be offered in multiple output configurations only.
- Computer controlled; Windows® based control program provided, along with command set.
- 8 point bipolar trapezoidal waveform plus 12 point arb waveform mode.
- External trigger for real-time control; LED strobe output / delay.
- Integrated into VaportJet™, SphereJet™, Jetlab® II, and the Jetlab® 4 family.
- USB relay unit for multiplexing of a single channel output.
- Multichannel units for simultaneous drive. Configurations for up to 4 and up to 16 output channels currently available for JetDrive™ III units only.
- LabView® sample program.
JetDrive™ V controller, including command set and Windows® based Jetserver™ control program. Includes built in strobe delay. Level 02 firmware (complex waveform) included.
Eight channel relay unit for multiplexing output of JetDrive™ V. External USB model.
Multichannel JetDrive™ III controller. Maximum number of output channels = 4.
Multichannel JetDrive™ III controller. Maximum number of output channels =16.
LabView® based Jetserver™ sample program.
||8 point bipolar trapezoidal; 12 point ARB; sine
||single; burst; continuous
||-140 to +140 V
|Rise, fall, and ARB times
||1 - 3276 µs
||3 - 3276 µs
|Number of V,t points in ARB mode
|Total pulse length
||less than 4095 µs
||1 Hz - 30 kHz
|Pulse generation control
||USB 2.0 and external TTL trigger
|External trigger TTL
||2.5-5 V, >0.5 µs rising flank sets timing
||-500 µs to +2500 µs relative to trigger
||1 TTL per 1-64 triggers
||programmable and manual
|Power supply and Power cable
||100V or 240VAC, 50/60Hz, 2A, +/-10% fluctuation; C13 SJT cable, 10A rating
Go to Top